I’m so excited to announce that I’m offering a FREE (!!!) wedding photography package to one lucky couple who’s planning the most insanely awesome destination wedding. Enter the contest and tell me about it – this could be you! Details are below so start spreading the word!
Send an email to LEV@LEVKUPERMAN.COM and include:
- Your names and contact info
- A photo of the two of you
- Your wedding date and location
- Tell me your story – how you met, how you got engaged - basically all the good stuff!
- Most importantly, tell me why your wedding is going to be the coolest thing ever and why you deserve to win!
- Full Wedding Day Coverage by two photographers
- Day-After Portrait or Trash the Dress Session
- DVD of edited, hi-res images with a personal print release
- 11 x 14 beautiful canvas wrap print of your favorite photo from the wedding
- Online gallery for proofing
- Blog feature
- Your wedding must be booked for somewhere outside of the continental USA (we’ve got passports and we’re not afraid to use them!)
- The couple must have already set a date and location and I must have the date available
- The winning couple is to provide travel and hotel accommodations for two photographers (one room) for 4 nights
- Standard wedding package fee will be waived
- All entries must be in by January 15, 2012
This contest is open to any engaged couple so if you know someone who’s getting married, please pass it on!
Margaret and Adam are seriously two of the coolest people I’ve ever met – artists, musicians, writers, and all around creative types that really know how to party. I shot their engagement session in Prospect Park a couple of months ago and their wedding was held at the beautiful Snug Harbor in Staten Island. My favorite part of the day was when all of their musician friends got on stage and performed songs dedicated to the couple. Everything from Tina Turner to Buddy Holly, topping it off with a full group performance of “Kiss From a Rose.” Yes, it rocked.
Congrats you guys!!!